Christmas was incredibly difficult. I am glad it is over. Now the year is coming to an end, what a year! So many things happened this year...good and bad, beautiful moments and painful ones (sometimes simultaneously), laughter filled and tear filled, the ending of some friendships, the beginnings of new friendships and being part of another family.
Focusing on the blessings of 2010, I want to share the five things for which I am most thankful this year.
1. God's sustaining grace and provision in trials and sorrow.
2. My faithful, patient, kind husband with whom I look forward to spending the rest of my life.
3. Our precious daughter whom I will see again some day.
4. The family and new friends who have supported us with prayers, kindness, and love.
5. Our son growing and healthy inside me.